We are keeping up with technology!
We are happy to provide a web-based electronic contribution application.
ONLINE GIVING is a safe and convenient way to make offertory contributions to San Martin de Porres.
ONLINE GIVING makes it easy for you to fulfill your financial commitment to the parish even when you are unable to attend mass.
You don't need to bring cash or checks to church.
Giving electronically also helps you and the church staff plan and budget.
"As each one has received a gift, use it to serve one another
as good stewards of Godís varied grace." - 1 Peter 4:10
More reasons to sign up for Electronic Giving:
- More secure than checks. The Parish staff does not have access to your bank account/Credit Card information.
- Our Sunday Visitor has encrypted files to keep your information secure.
- Your contributions are automatically posted to your individual account at the Parish and included in your annual contributions report you use for tax purposes
- All contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement or Credit card Statement with date of settlement.
- IT COSTS YOU NOTHING!
Frequently Asked Questions...
1. What is Online Giving?
Online Giving is a direct payment program whereby your contribution
is debited automatically from your checking, savings, or credit card
account into your church's bank account.
2. What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes it easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you can't attend church.
You never have to bring cash or checks to church.
Giving electronically also helps the church save money and improve its budget!
3. How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
Once you complete the online registration form, the contribution amount you
specify will automatically be transferred from your bank account to the church's bank account.
4. When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify on the donation form.
5. If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since your contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record
it in your check register on the appropriate date.
Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your
bank statement as well as your online reports.
6. Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contribution?
Your bank statement gives you an itemized list of electronic transactions
as well as your online reports.
7. Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them
withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute to different offerings at different times;
HOWEVER you will have to do each one separately.
You will receive a receipt for each one.
8. What if I change bank accounts?
Login and update your account information.
9. Is Online Giving risky?
It's less risky than writing checks or bringing cash to church.
Electronic contributions cannot be lost, stolen or destroyed
and have an extremely high rate of accuracy.
10. What if I try Online Giving and donít like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your accounts and donation dates.
11. How do I sign up for Online Giving?
Complete the online registration form and select the donations and
the amount you would like to donate along with your credit or debit card information.
It's that easy!