Mr. Ivan Garcia, Coordinator of Faith Formation
2020-2021 Religious Education
Register for Catechism Online: Click Here
Register for FORMED.org (Required):
- 1. Go to https://signup.formed.org/ to subscribe.
- 2. Enter our parish zip code.
- 3. Enter your name and email address. You’re in!
Register for Google Account (Google Classroom is Required): Click Here
- Online Formation Starts: October 5, 2020
- Online Formation Ends: December 20, 2020
- Online/ In Class Formation Starts: January 11, 2021 (tentative)
- Online/ In Class Formation Ends: May 23, 2021 (tentative)
- Off for Spring Break
- Off for Holy Week
- Confirmation/ Reconciliation:
- Formation on the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Vocational Discernment
ACTS OF CHARITY (requirement for Confirmation)
- Must fulfill 4 Acts of Charities throughout the year: Catechism Teacher will announce when these are due; you will be asked to write a short essay and complete a form for each Act of Charity.
- Community Act: this could be a volunteer opportunity within the community or helping someone within the community achieve a goal of objective.
- Spiritual Act: this could be an opportunity to pray for someone or to dedicate time for prayer.
- Parish Act: this could be a volunteer opportunity within the Parish or help a ministry within the Parish.
- Humane Act: this could be an opportunity to do something good for someone else, in anyway possible.