Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA)
SAN MARTIN DE PORRES 2018-2019
RCIA begins August 19th, 2018!
All Students and family for all classes are asked to attend August 15, 2018, Solemnity Mass, Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. This is the kick-off for 2018-19 Religious Education year.
All Students for all classes will begin instruction on Sunday, August 19th from either 9:00 am - 9:55 am, or 11:00 am - 11:55 am.
Please read this form all the way through:
- Sacrament Preparation
Sacramental Preparation Registration Criteria
- Must be able and willing to attend classes faithfully
First Name: Last Name:
Date of Birth: Gender: Male Female
Street City Zip
Physical Address, (if different than above)
1. What, if any, is your present religious affiliation?
2. Have you ever been baptized? Yes No I am not sure
(If you answered "Yes" to Question 2, please provide the following information:)
(a) In what denomination were you baptized?
(b) Date or your approximate age when you were baptized:
(c) Baptismal name (if different from the current name):
(d) Place of Baptism (name of church/ denomination):
(e) Address, if known:
(f) Location, if known:
3. If you were baptized as a Catholic, check those sacraments you have already received:
Penance(Confession) Eucharist (First Communion) Confirmation
(PLEASE PROVIDE COPIES OF SACRAMENTAL CERTIFICATE TO THE PARISH OFFICE)
Current Marital Status
(Check the appropriate statement(s) below and provide any information requested beneath each statement)
1. I have never been married.
2. I am engaged to be married.
(a) Your Fiance(e)'s Name:
(b) Your Fiance(e)'s Current Religious Affiliation (if any):
(c) For you: This is my first marriage. I have been married before.
(d) For your fiancÚ(e): This is his/her first marriage. My fiancÚ(e) has been married before.
3. I am married.
(a) Your Spouse's Name:
(b) Your Spouse's Current Religious Affiliation (if any):
(d) For your spouse: This is my spouse's first marriage. My spouse has been married before.
4. I am married, but separated from my spouse.
5. I am divorced and I have not remarried.
6. I am a widow/widower and have not remarried since my spouse's death.
(List the name(s) of any children or other dependents (e.g., Daughter-Jane, Stepson-John).
Relationship: Name: Age:
1. What or who has led you to want to know more about the Catholic Faith?
2. Please describe the types of religious education you have received, as a child and as an adult.
3. What contact have you had with the Catholic Church to date?
4. What are some of the questions or concerns you have about the Catholic Church?
5. At this point in time, which of the following statements best describes your present feelings and thoughts about the possibility of joining the Catholic Church? (please circle one)
A. I need much more information about the Catholic Church before I would consider joining.
B. I am considering joining, but I am still unsure about it.
C. I am fairly sure that I would like to join, but I still need some time to study and pray about it.
D. I am fairly sure that I want to join the Catholic Church.
Enter Name (electronic signature):
Submit FormThank You
~ San Martin de Porres Catholic Parish ~ Physical Address: 15440 S. Santa Rita Road, Sahuarita, AZ 85629 ~ P.O. Box 65 ~ (520) 625-1154 ~ Fax (520) 625-399-4480 ~